It’s a privilege to work with and on a number of collaborative blogs, such as the “on the blog” brands – with Birds on the Blog proving to be a huge hit already, especially as Sarah only launched this in January! The Blokes on the Blog soon followed and has promise, and then we have a new Kent Business Buzz blog along the same idea.
To build on these and new projects, we need more bloggers. You don’t need to be a professional writer, indeed we love encouraging and enabling those of you with an interest to start blogging. And we have plenty of places to publish you! If you don’t fit a category we may just knit a new one!
So whatever your topics and level of experience, we need you!
- Blokes – the Blokes on the Blog site includes all kinds of posts with the opinions, family and life blogs as well read as business blogs.
- Birds – already a welcome success – eclectic and readable – a strong team with guests always welcome.
- Kent business owners – a baby that we know will grow strong and popular – if you run a business in Kent, jump in.
- African heritage bloggers for a new project.
- Mums who want to blog – another “on the blog” kicking and screaming into the world following overwhelming insistence!
- Over 45s who like to let off steam – Grumpy Old Bloggers! Go on – let it out!
So if you enjoy writing and keen to spread your words far and wide, or just fancy dipping your toe in the water, then we have a use for you!
Why bother? Well it attracts people to you – they get to know you, your style, your area of expertise perhaps, or just your way of thinking. Many of us have a secret desire to write, and many of us won’t get to the book stage – but we can blog!
Either add a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas, available commitment or if you want to guest, on which topic, or if you just want to explore blogging for the first time. This really can be a good way to find out if it’s for you and we’re very helpful!
Guest bloggers always welcome too, so even if you just want to dip your toe in the water, get in touch. We’ll hold your hand and help all we can.